Collection of Personal Information
dogecoin-casino-us.top may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available on the Site.
Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information, where applicable. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. dogecoin-casino-us.top will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Mailing address
- - Phone number
- - Credit card information (where applicable)
- - Other relevant information necessary for customer inquiries or orders
This Site may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users' means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Use of Collected Information
dogecoin-casino-us.top may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- - To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from users.
- - To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protection of Collected Information
dogecoin-casino-us.top follows industry-standard practices to protect the personal information submitted by users.
- - We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- - Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
- - While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect users' personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.